Hello, everybody. Special guest Scott posting at you today. Here we go, in no particular order....
- Spending time with any or all of the members of my family
- Superhero comics
- Playing with Seth
- Being funny
- Long naps/sleeping in
- Gaming (roleplaying, card games, board games, video games....)
- Watching TV that we both enjoy with the wife and then talking about it together
- Staying up late talking with friends
- Writing (in theory... haven't actually done this in forever)
- My favorite movies, shows, etc. Listing these would be a whole 'nother post
- Keeping in touch with or catching up with old friends
- Listening to audio content (like podcasts or DVD commentaries) during drudge-work or commutes
- When one of my boys grows up a tiny bit more and does something I've never seen him do before
- Strawberries, pineapple, peaches, spicy food, my mom's macaroni recipe.... Oh, and a certain type of soda....
Tomorrow: The Twins!
How to Make Dinner in 30 Minutes or Less
4 days ago