Then last week I noticed on another blog that a mom asked her kiddos and husband the same thing.
I thought it might be fun to hear what my family has to say!
I wondered if Seth would be able to understand the question and give genuine answers (not just "playing with this toy, and this toy, and this toy").
When I asked him, both Scott and I were really tickled by his answers. I SWEAR I did NOT prompt him on these:
1. Tickling the babies (cheeky, cheeky)
2. My Cars movie
3. Playing with my trains
4. Swimming in Kimberly's pool
5. Being superheroes with daddy
6. Playing with my race cars
7. Going to Target to look at toys
8. Reading books
9. Coloring and painting with G.G.
10. Going to the train station to look at trains with Boppa Mike and Grandpa Steve
Tomorrow: 10 Things That Make Scottieay Happy