Monday, February 22, 2010

Happy Award


I was checking my favorite blogs, as I do several times a week, and was so honored
to see that my friend Anabelle (KeepingUp With the Pearsons) gave me an award!


So here are the rules with this award:


- Copy the image and display it on your blog.


- List 10 things that make you happy.


- Try to do at least one of them today.


- Pass on the award to 10 bloggers who brighten your day.

Here are 10 things that make me happy:

1. The twins smiling, talking and giggling (twice the belly laughs)

2. Dance parties with Seth

3. Seeing Scott holding a baby (0r two)

4. Watching Scott play with Seth

5. Going out to eat

6. Pedicures

7. Camping/hiking/being outside

8. Traveling

9. Movie popcorn

10. READING!!

Here are Ten blogs that make me happy:

Thanks Anabelle! What fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment